Coppers Classic 2020
Do you love handbells? Do you have a passion to learn, to create the most musical experience of each composition and to celebrate your music making with others who share your joy? Then Coppers Classic is definitely for you!
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Musicians complete an online registration. Click here for registration page.
- Payment is made online via PayPal only.
- Each musician is assigned a part (i.e., E/F6-7) which they will ring throughout the event.
- Musicians purchase their own scores and learn their part to the best of their ability on their own. The event provides useful tips for personal practice and sets up a group email so local rehearsals can be organized and announced.
- Event rehearsals begin on Friday morning, March 27, 2020 and continue through Sunday March 29, 2020.
- A public concert is held Sunday, March 29, 2020, 4pm.
MINI WORKSHOP Thurs, March 26, 7-9 (optional and open to the public)
Select this link for workshop information!
CLASSY EVENT POLO (optional)
Select this link for polo information!
Handbell musicians from Area 10 may apply for scholarships to Coppers Classic. There is one adult scholarship and one full-time student scholarship available. The scholarship includes full registration fee plus up to $50 towards the purchase of music. Click here before December 28, 2020 to apply.
Coppers Classic 2020 will be held at the Monarch Hotel and Conference Center (12566 SE 93rd Avenue, Clackamas, OR 97015). Standard rooms are available with king or two double beds may be reserved for $109/night.
We are very excited to be moving to this new location! Winner of the 2019 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. The facility is beautifully maintained and offers many amenities. Book your room today!
HOW TO GET THERE